Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's Your Status? #8

What's Your Status comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I will also be posting the status of my reading challenges.


~*~

Currently Reading:
What To Buy Next:


Memes This Week:

Challenges Update:
Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge: At book #32 of #50, which is more than halfway!
Off The Shelf Challenge: I've read 1 of the 5 books, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. I'm postponing this challenge until I finish the Summer Romance Challenge, since that one ends sooner.
2011 Summer Romance Challenge: I've read 1 of 8 books. Book # 2 The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott was this week.


Thank you all for stopping by!

**note: had to redo this when my computer went "fail" on me, so it's not like the original. stupid computer.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!