I've been tagged by Jenny! So, I'm going to answer the questions...
but not follow the rules and tag more people because I'm a rebel like that.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the questions from Jenny:
1. What is something you dread?
2. What is your favorite food?
~Stuffing. And chocolate Nestle Smarties. (Unavailable in the US, which is a bummer)
3. What kind of car was your first car?
4. Picture taker or camera hog?
~I used to take pictures A LOT, then my camera started to act up and I stopped carrying it with me. I should get back to taking pictures (since it's working again) because I miss it.
5. Do you have any pets?
~We've got 2 dogs (Jake and Rusty) and 1 cat (Max, seen at the top of this post).
6. What would you do if you got to meet your movie star crush?
~Honestly, I have no idea. I'm shy with strangers, and my heart races when I think about it. I'd be lucky to be standing on two feet. It's probably something I need to work on. Especially since I hope to meet this guy someday.
7. What would you do if you met your literary crush?
~I'd probably get giggly and wake up from my dream, lol.
8. Socks on or off when you sleep?
~Off. But, seriously, I only wear socks when I have to wear shoes. I hate socks.
9. What book(s) have you been mad enough to throw across the room?
~I remember really hating this book a long long time ago when I first started reading YA. But there were a lot of really lame books I read back then.
10. What book(s) have you hugged to your chest in love?
~Probably And Both Were Young recently, and Anne Of Green Gables when I was a kid.
11. What was the name of a childhood stuffed animal?
~Boon. First it was a white bunny named Bunny, then we named her Bun, then Boon. Then she turned into a cat. It's a really long story. Good story (funny too), but long.