Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.
Stuff from the blog this week:
- A bonus entry from The Journey of Self-Publishing with three questions. Don't forget to enter the FOUR BOOK GIVEAWAY! Today is your last chance there.
- Music Monday features "This Time (Klaas Remix)" by Dj Antoine this week!
- My review of Overnight Sensation by Hal Eisenberg.
- Interview with Hal Eisenberg, talking about his book and more!
- Win a Banned Book from my list of awesome banned books.
- The 78th Update Thursday is posted.
- Talking about a couple of movies from books that I need to read soon before the movie is released.
- Banned Books Week starts TODAY! Get in on the fun.
In other news elsewhere on the internet..
- At Adventures In YA Publishing, we learn about building deep conflict into novel structure.
- A list of 25 things to do before starting your next novel from Chuck Wendig.
- Ever wondered how to build a relationship with publishers to receive ARCs? Molli tells us how she does it!
- A nice little checklist for self-publishing for those planning on going that route from Susan Kaye Quinn.
And.... a new LOL cat that I made...
Remember last week how I told you guys I resigned from my job and how I was going on an interview later in the day? Well... I got the job! I briefly mentioned it on Update Thursday (as an explanation to how little my reading/writing status changed), but here's more about it...
I started on Tuesday and worked 5 days altogether this week. It's another pharmacy, but I'm discovering that my issues with pharmacy had more to do with policy and procedure at other stores. This new place is much more structured, and there's a lot more going on. They have their own way of doing things, so it's taking some getting used to, but I think I'm finally starting to catch on to the basics. Thank goodness! Everyone that works there is very nice and it's fun to work with them. So, I'm very optimistic about this place. I can't wait until I pick up on everything and don't have to ask about stuff all the time.
This next week I'm working the training shift all week again (I'll most likely be working the late shift most days), so my schedule is so off. I started to lose track of all my projects and it sorta got me a bit frustrated. Since I have tomorrow off, I'll be spending part of the day planning out the blog for October. I can't believe how behind I am on everything! I have posts and reviews to write and schedule. I was going to postpone my giveaway hop thing for awhile, but now that I have a job, I don't need to worry about that anymore. It'll probably go up tomorrow, so be sure to check it out so you can sign up!
Much love to all!