Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (-Goodreads-)
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg (-Goodreads-)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (-Goodreads-)
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Currently Beta Reading
Waiting For The Storm by Marie Landry (-Goodreads-)
If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.
On The Blog This Week
- Stacking The Shelves #10: January Edition
- Winners of The Epic Giveaway of Epicness are...
- Presenting... Waiting For The Storm by Marie Landry: Cover Reveal!
- Follower Love Giveaway Hop! Enter to win bookish things...
- Review: Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
- Rapunzel Untangled Blog Tour: Guest Post by Cindy C. Bennett + Giveaway!
- Review: This Beautiful Thing by Amanda Heath
The Latest With Me
AH! It has been a long week. I think I say this all the time anymore. What is up with that? Anyways... I'm plugging away on all my projects and hoping to have much MUCH more done by next week. Like a freaking ton more done. I am so behind and I have several things coming up soon that I need to take care of. At least I was able to write up like four book reviews... I still need to get the packages/envelopes put together for my Epic Giveaway Winners. Dude! So much to do!
Super Bowl Party on Sunday was fun. :) Going to hang out with my two besties this weekend, so that shall be fun as well. I really need the boost from my friends after such a long week! ^_^
Have a great weekend!!!