Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (10)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan (-Goodreads-)
Escape Theory by Margaux Froley (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

This is a two days too late update, but bear with me, there's a reason...

Okay, I was HOPING to finish TWO books, but I should be grateful I finished one, especially since I needed to get the review written and posted for next Tuesday. It's going to be crazy busy for me. I'll tell more about everything that goes on next week. If you want to know a little more about what's been going on for me, I go into some detail over at my writer blog.

Have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!