Friday, March 1, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (9)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished

~None?!?!?~

Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

Well, my blogging skills are nonexistent apparently. Not to mention my inability to read anything. I do have a legitimate reason for this though, which will be revealed within the next couple weeks. I am working on getting a bunch of things scheduled for March as it will most likely be a crazy insane busy month for me.

Hope all is well with my blogging friends! ^_^

Have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Sorry it's been so crazy busy for you. I haven't finished reading anything all week either. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is frustrating, but I think March and April will get better. :)

      Delete
  2. omg! Just One Day! I am DYING to read that one :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! It's the very next one on the TBR so I can't wait to finish what I'm on now. :P

      Delete
  3. OOH, Pretty Girl was good, Jess! I had trouble getting into it, but then it was a real mind-you-know-what. :D Hope you enjoy, and take care girl!

    Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very close to finishing it and I can agree with you on the mind thing. ;) It really is crazier than I originally anticipated, but I am enjoying it.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!