Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (14)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished

~Still NONE~

Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Escape Theory by Margaux Froley (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Blaze (Or Love In The Time Of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton (-Goodreads-)
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher (-Goodreads-)
Shut Out by Kody Kepplinger (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me


Still trying to get back on track since the move. I have a lot of my stuff unpacked and out, it's just a matter of organizing more of the little things and papers and straightening stuff piled on and in front of shelves. I'm hoping to actually have SOMETHING to report by next week actually.

I spent most of the week preparing for co-hosting a My Little Pony Meet that happened yesterday. It was a lot of fun, although preparation was a killer and took up a lot of my free time. I managed to actually get a lot of things done earlier today, and I just made a batch of peanut butter cookies. I would have made brownies but I realized I didn't have any cooking spray for the dish, lol. Oh well, I'll add it to the list!

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. What's a My Little Pony Meet? Is it a meeting of people who are My Little Pony enthusiasts? That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly it! It was a ton of fun. First one I've ever been to, hopefully not the last. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!