Friday, September 27, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (39)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Charlotte's Web by E.B. White (-Goodreads-)
Northanger Alibi by Jenni Jones (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (-Goodreads-)
Becoming Bryn by Angela Carling (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 58,845
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week


The Latest With Me

Again, nothing really happening right now. But, I DO have news. I have finally decided on a release date for If Only We...

October 27th!

Woot! I'm so excited. And coming up on Monday, there will be a special sign up post for anyone interested in reading and reviewing If Only We. The book is NOT DONE just yet but I should have it to that point shortly.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!