Friday, October 4, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (40)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (-Goodreads-)
No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Becoming Bryn by Angela Carling (-Goodreads-)
After The Kiss by Lauren Layne (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 58,845
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week


The Latest With Me

Well, well, well... getting close to done with beta notes on If Only We. Should have it set by the weekend and off to my editor early next week. Then ARCs! Woo!! Oh my... time is just FLYING now and it's so hard to get everything done on deadline. I just keep crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly. Next week is going to be a busy time for me, lots of finalizing and emailing. I hope I'm up to the challenge! So, well, wish me luck there. ;)

This Saturday I get to hang out with my childhood BFF, Steph, and her 2 year old son. The kid is adorable--when he sees me, he says, "Jessie!" I'm going to make macaroni and cheese with cut up pieces of hot dog for lunch. YUM.

Well, back to edits. I promised myself a cupcake once I finish this next chapter. MUST FINISH CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT THE CUPCAKE.


Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on If Only We! I hate deadlines, but they're definitely the best motivation to get things done on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh yeah, deadlines are necessary sometimes. I used to not like them but they have definitely been useful for this. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!