Friday, October 11, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (41)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


After The Kiss by Lauren Layne (-Goodreads-)
Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Becoming Bryn by Angela Carling (-Goodreads-)
Wicked Heat by Nicola Marsh (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We59,375
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week


The Latest With Me

Yeah, I was kind of a slacker this week with regard to my blog. I was planning on writing out a couple reviews to schedule for this week and next, but I was too wrapped up in finishing If Only We so I could send to my editor to care. Now that it HAS been sent, I've been spending more time reading to get caught up on my Goodreads challenge. I'll probably write reviews this weekend and get caught up on blog postings for the rest of the month. I'm in the final stages of publishing If Only We and need to start sending out the ARCs and emails ASAP.

So... Excited... And... Anxious...

So, anyways, if you signed up for an ARC, I am hoping to get it out to you by the end of the weekend or early next week. If you HAVEN'T signed up for an ARC, please fill out this form and I will most definitely send one to you too!!


Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!