Welcome to the Hello My Name Is... Giveaway Hop, hosted by Anna at The Herd Hops! This hop runs from January 7th through 14th. The point of this hop is to share fun things about ourselves and our blogs. So, here's some "fun facts" about Jessica and Thoughts!
1. I started this blog a little over five years ago on September 19th, but didn't really buckle down to write posts and reviews until months later. I consider March 21st to be my "official" blogoversary day since that's when I took the blog seriously.
2. I love lemurs. I follow the Duke Lemur Center on Facebook and whenever they post videos of lemurs, I'll watch and squee every single time. I almost cried when I saw the ring-tailed lemurs at the zoo for the first time. I've taken nearly 200 pictures of them on my camera.
3. When the Backstreet Boys and N*Sync were popular, I wasn't into them. I was the odd girl out in the mix when spending time with girl friends. But now? Totally love listening to them.
4. When I started Thoughts, I had no idea where it would lead me to. That I would still be running nearly five years later, that I would actually start writing, that I would make a bunch of amazing friends. It's been a wonderful journey, one I wouldn't trade for anything.
5. I worked 10 years as a pharmacy tech. I quit just a little over a year ago to lower the stress in my life. I'm now working a part-time gig that I really enjoy. I'm not making as much money, but I'm soooo much happier, so it was worth it.
I'm offering ONE lucky winner a chance to choose from the following ebooks (to be gifted via Amazon--or B&N if it's available on there). All six of them are on my TBR for 2016 and they are all diverse books! :)
1. Upside Down by Lia Riley
2. Make It Count by Megan Erickson
3. Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
4. Unlikely Venture by Kristen Luciani
5. Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler
6. One Last Song by S. K. Falls
1. The only real requirement is to follow my blog (via Bloglovin', Feedburner, or another reader of choice).
2. This contest runs from January 7th through 14th.
3. Additional entries can be made by following me on Twitter, visiting my Facebook page (even though it's not a requirement to "like" my page, I would love it if you would like it or even like/comment on some of my posts), and/or commenting on this post.
4. Winners will be selected at 12:01 a.m. on January 15th via Rafflecopter random selection.
a Rafflecopter giveaway