Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: The Billionaire Escape Plan by Ember Casey

Title: The Billionaire Escape Plan
Author: Ember Casey
Published: June 17th 2016
Source: Copy given by author for honest review
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy: Amazon | B&N
iBooks | Kobo | Google Play
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Caution: May contain spoilers
Most girls dream of marrying a billionaire.

Me? I'd rather make fun of one. Especially if the billionaire in question is Alexander Grant.

Excuse me--Xander Grant. That's right--the mega-hot entrepreneur who seems to top every magazine's "Rich Eligible Bachelors" list these days.

To me, he'll always be Alex--my childhood best friend. The guy who joined me on all sorts of wild teenage misadventures. The only person in our small town who understood me.

It's been four years since I've seen Alex. But suddenly he's back in our town at the exact same time my life is imploding around me.

We've both changed so much--I mean, the guy used to live in ripped jeans, and now he wears nothing but designer suits--but when I need it most, he offers me exactly the escape I need. A chance to run away from my life, if only for a few days.

I only hope my heart is prepared.

My Thoughts:

I'm a sucker for friends to lovers stories and right now Alex and Mae are my current romantic ship. Ember Casey's The Billionaire Escape Plan was just the book I needed this last week. I've been battling a somewhat slump off and on and I swear, this book was my ticket to loving romance all over again.

Mae is in the middle of some major personal issues, and having Alex back in her life is sort of throwing things even more off course. After a handful of (hilarious) disasters, Mae finds herself in Alex's company as she stays with him until everything blows over. Curiosity and attraction cause the two of them to go back and forth in a will they won't they that'll keep you on edge of your seat like nothing else.

If you're in the mood for a good old fashioned romance, I strongly recommend The Billionaire Escape Plan. There's so much swooning and blushing and laughing throughout that you'll want to stay in Mae and Alex's world much longer. Another winner from Ember Casey!

My Rating:


Check out the rest of the Friends With Benefits series!


The Billionaire's Ballet by Deanna Roy
Yours and Mine by Lacey Silks
Always You by Rachel Schurig
The Rock Star's Secret Baby by Blair Babylon
Going for Broke by Gretchen Galway
Next to You by Daisy Prescott (link to author
's Amazon page since book isn't available for pre-order yet)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!