I want to shake things up a bit on the blog by including some Top Three and Top Five posts regarding books. Each time there will be a theme, and I've gone with an easy one this time around:
Top Five Books I Really Want To Read Soon.
1. Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown
This one came highly recommended from a friend (along with another by the same author) and I snagged it up when I found it on sale.
2. Leopold, Part One (Royal Heartbreakers #1) by Ember Casey and Renna Peak
I've been following Ember Casey for a long time, loving all of her stories. I won this one in paperback from a giveaway she had, so I need to get on it immediately.
3. The Summer of Lost Wishes by Jessa Gabrielle
The author is a good friend of mine and I've had absolute LOVE for this gorgeous cover, so it's a must read very soon.
4. Stripped Bare (Stripped #1) by Emma Hart
I haven't read an Emma Hart book in way, way, way too long (I still have to finish a series), so it's high time I fix that.
5. Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter #1) by Whitney G.
I've had this one on the TBR for a long time because so many of my friends adored this book. I can't put it off any longer.