Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hard Rock Kiss Release Day!


Happy release day to Athena Wright!
Hard Rock Kiss is now available!


This book made me cry! It was so beautiful.

Get Hard Rock Kiss here → https://amzn.to/2xeuAwy

Rock star god Nathan Walker is the first person to make me feel alive in years. But I can’t let this happen. I can’t let us happen. For my sake, and for his.

Nathan Walker is famous. Rich. Gorgeous. A rock star god. The media says he goes through women like tissues. That he’s never been seen with the same girl twice.

From the minute we met, I knew there was something more to him.

Every brush of his lips, every touch of his skin, makes my body, heart and soul sing.

It’s not just physical. In those moments we share together, I know he cares for me.

Just like I’m beginning to care for him.

But there’s a secret I’m keeping from him. A secret that will change everything. A secret that could ruin his dreams, his future.

Despite all the playboy rumors, I know Nathan would never intentionally hurt me.

What if I have the power to hurt him?




Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!