Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update Thursday #4 April 28th 2011

And so it goes...

1. Finished Deja Dead! Amazing book. Can't wait to write the review.

2. I'm in the middle of reading 6 books at the moment: The Center Of Everything, Virals, I Know You Really Love Me, Hold Still, Dance With A Vampire (book four in the Vampire Kisses series), and Sloppy Firsts (book one of a five book series). Somehow I should be focusing on one at a time, BUT, I like having the variety to choose from depending on my mood.

3. Well, I was GOING to post what I got in the mail this week on here, but I've decided to take part in the "In My Mailbox" thing this weekend instead. So, you'll find out either tomorrow night or Saturday night what I got in the mail this week. ;)

4. Yesterday before work, I went on Goodreads and started to write down lists of different series of books I've read and would like to read. Some of them I'd like to buy the complete series, and I've got only a handful of the books (like Kathy Reichs "Temperance Brennan" series and The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison), and can't remember what the order and titles of everything is! I had also been seeing certain novels from years ago being put together into duo and trio books, like Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's "Alice" series. I never read any of those, and wondered what books were part of the compilations. Now to make checklists!

5. Anyone else listen to music while reading? I do about half the time I read. I can't listen to anything too distracting though. Something new that's coming out soon in May is by an artist named Natalie Ryan. I discovered her when she friend requested me on Facebook after seeing that I like Paramore. Good music. Here's her website: Natalie Ryan Official Site.

That's it for today!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!