Monday, May 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:



"Now, my eyes fixed on the crowd in front of me, I feel that same feeling of relief and release as I see a familiar face, someone who, until now, I had been desperately worried about. Someone I must have thought had drowned or slipped or been pulled under and might never be seen again."

~Matched by Ally Condie




Reading this book has been like reading Delirium... so enveloping that I don't want to put it down. But, I was going to finish Hold Still last week, so since I didn't, it holds priority first. I'm trying to be good. It'll help hold the suspense. ;)

~Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Sounds so fascinating, I need to read this one.

    here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard lots of good things about this book. I hope you enjoy it! Awesome teaser!

    Paranormal Wastelands' TT:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely teaser! After finishing Mockingjay I'm taking a break from dystopian, but this book sounds pretty awesome (:

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very curious excerpt...it does intrigue me. Thanks for sharing.

    Love the name of your blog. It reminds me of some of my greatest reading (and writing) moments.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that book! So amazing! I whipped through it so quickly, it was totally mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! The book really is mesmerizing... I can't wait to finish. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading this book! Happy reading!
    I'm new on blogger.
    http://blondein2ways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!