What have I done thus far in my book blogging almost half year time period?
- Written 18 book reviews.
- Written (after this one) 97 posts.
- Posted 85 memes (most combined on the same day so as to save a post).
- Purchased 45 books since March.
- Been participating in 3 reading challenges.
- Read 29 of the 50 books in my Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge.
- Reached 130 followers.
- One giveaway underway. (Click here to enter)
- Started writing a book (well, make that two).
What am I planning on doing for the rest of this year?
I want to...
- Double my book reviews.
- Start a series of articles about books from my childhood, and other nostalgic bookish things.
- Read the remaining 21 books on my Goodreads challenge and then some.
- Finish all 3 reading challenges.
- Comment more on my fellow bloggers posts.
- Reach 300 followers.
- Host two more giveaways (when I reach the 200 and 300 follower mark).
- Interview an author (I don't know who yet).
- Finish writing at least one of my books, if not both.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo in November.
Now, some of those are high aspirations... but I'm not one to lose hope. I like putting out goals like that. It gets me motivated!
A huge thank you goes out to all of you for being wonderful followers! I always enjoy reading your comments and your posts, reviews, and memes. I can't wait to continue this book-related and sometimes other-strange-thing-related friendship with you. ^_^ Happy reading and let's make the rest of this year awesome!