Monday, June 13, 2011

Musing Monday #6

Musing Monday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and here's our question for today:


What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?

Hmm.... the last time that happened? I don't even remember specifically, it happens so much. Lately I just stay up late to finish a little bit more. If I remember correctly, it was possibly Delirium by Lauren Oliver that I stayed up late finishing last. That was a good one. I couldn't stop reading. I've done the same with Ellen Hopkins books (specifically Burned, I remember bawling my eyes out and not being able to fall asleep right away).


How about you?

~Jessica

6 comments:

  1. I have read one Ellen Hopkins book...Identical. I am a bit put off by the verse style, though. I think the stories are actually quite good.

    Here's MY MONDAY MUSINGS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! It's just the opposite for me. I haven't read a book THAT good for a while! Maybe I should try Delirium. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have this book somewhere, but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me, it is a very rare occasion. the bane of a shift worker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you ever get any sleep if this happens to you all the time? I have heard so many good things about Delirium, I'll have to hunt it down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!

    readingfueledbytea: It's a struggle, I have to remind myself on certain nights that I'm not allowed to stay up if I have to get up the next morning. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!