Monday, June 6, 2011

My Off The Shelf Challenge Progress Post

Off The Shelf!


This challenge is from Dutchie @ BA Reading Challenges.


(Here's the link to my original post.)


I have decided to join in the Off The Shelf Challenge! I will be reading 5 books that have been sitting on my shelf for awhile.


Here are the 5 books I will be reading for this challenge:

1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson ~FINISHED~ ~review coming soon~
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green ~FINISHED~ ~review coming soon~
3. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott ~FINISHED~ ~REVIEW HERE!~
4. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin ~FINISHED~  ~REVIEW HERE!~
5. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen ~FINISHED~

I will post back to this link as I add in new information (when I finish a book, or write a review, etc.).

As always, happy reading!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!