Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update Thursday #39

Welcome to Update Thursday, my own personal meme of sorts where I post an update of the goings on at my blog, with reading, with writing, and beyond. Feel free to borrow the idea from me for your own bookish musings.

~*~

Reading...

Books I finished this week: 
Books I'm reading now (and some still):
Everblossom: A Short Story and Poetry Anthology by Larissa Hinton
Get Fuzzy 2: Fuzzy Logic by Darby Conley

So..... I finished my books for the year!!! Woot! Thank goodness. I'm not sure if I'll finish the ones I started, I picked up Get Fuzzy because I was in desperate need of a laugh. And it helped... a lot. Can't wait to get started on next years challenges. I've had to hold back from picking a couple of them up. I'm so excited to read some of them. ^_^

Writing...

Here's an inspiring quote I found on The Story Girl's blog. All of my lovely writer followers should read it. Let's all support each other this coming year in 2012. This is the year for writing that great novel we always wanted to! <3



Until next time...

~Jessica

PS: I'm scheduling this for the morning (since I'm working for the first time on a Thursday in probably half a year) so I don't forget to post it. Because I probably would forget, lol.

4 comments:

  1. Love the quote. And it's so appropriate. Good on your for finishing your books for the year. I only did one challenge this year so that was easy for me. Am trying to hold back on reading anything new as well even though I have a heap of books I really want to start! This is our year for writing those great novel Jessica. I will definiately be there to push you along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lan! I know I can always count on you for writing (and, well, any other) support! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just waiting and waiting for your review of The DUFF. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so writing it out this weekend. I had to work Mon-Fri, so I had almost no free time to sit and write reviews/articles. It's catch up time starting tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!