Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update Thursday #43

Welcome to Update Thursday, my own personal meme of sorts where I post an update of the goings on at my blog, with reading, with writing, and beyond. Feel free to borrow the idea from me for your own bookish musings.

~*~

Reading...

Books I finished this week:

Books I'm reading now (and some still):
Beautiful by Amy Reed (TBR Pile Challenge)
Reasons To Be Happy by Katrina Kittle (TBR Pile Challenge)

53 of 1026 E.E. Cummings poems finished (39 this week)

Writing...

I started character profiles on index cards and took a few more notes. I've been spending more time reading than writing. I wanted to be ahead a little on reading (plus had two review requests to finish by the end of the month) so that I wouldn't get behind. Now that I am caught up and ahead, I'm going to dive into writing again. And when I get behind on my reading, I'm gonna say, "I don't care! I need to write!!!" and run away from my books and to my laptop.

I'm thinking of readjusting my blog schedule because sometimes writing the articles takes up a lot of my writing my novel time. On certain days off I'll do a bunch of blog scheduling at once and I'm set for another couple weeks. But it's coming back around and I'm doing the facepalm in frustration as I haven't written up any new articles. So, working on that blog balance. But, since I really want to finish a novel, that takes priority. Not that I'd give up my blog, because I could never do that. It's just time to change things up and make them simpler.




Until next time...

~Jessica

PS: Don't forget to enter the Blue Sky Days eBook giveaway before it ends! You've got less than one week left. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!