Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #16: The Unquiet

WoW: Hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

Title: The Unquiet
Author: Jeannine Garsee
Read the Goodreads Synopsis


I don't know what it is about books that feature characters dealing with depression and bi-polar disorder, but I just need to read them. There's just something about it that makes me want to understand, and part of me that can relate even though I don't deal with it personally. Plus it takes place in a rural Ohio town, so I can relate to that.


What are YOU waiting on?

~Jessica

6 comments:

  1. These books aren't usually my kind of thing because I just can't relate at all. But I really hope you enjoy it. The cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this cover before but I never read the description until now. It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!! It looks amaazing :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!! I am also looking forward to this one!!

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-26-my-life-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I haven't heard of The Unquiet before now but it sounds interesting. I don't usually read this type of story but you're right it definitely is appealing. Nice cover too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!

As of December 15th 2011, this blog is an award free zone. I am unable to keep up with the requirements for them. Thank you for thinking of me though!