Welcome to the Feed Your Reader Giveaway Hop! Brought to you by the wonderful I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and also hosted by Books: A True Story. The dates for this hop run from August 23rd through 29th. (It is technically a day early, but the giveaway host prefers this for linking purposes.)
I am offering one book of choice from the list below for Kindle or Nook. (If the book is available via Smashwords and you would prefer that route, I can do that too.) I have chosen a few different ebooks by indie authors, including a couple that writers may find useful.You may choose ONE book among the following books:
1. Fissure by Nicole Williams
2. What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
3. Breathe by Abbi Glines
4. The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris
5. The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
6. Brightest Kind Of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
7. Codename: Dancer by Amanda Brice
8. Heart On A Chain by Cindy C. Bennett
9. Finding Author Success by Deborah Riley-Magnus
Sound good? Good! Here's the official rules/guidelines for the giveaway:
1. You must be a follower.
2. You must be over 15 years old.
3. This is open to international followers. (Basically, anyone with the capability of receiving ebooks for Kindle, Nook, or PC)
4. This contest runs from August 23rd to 29th.
5. You can gain extra entries by "liking" my Facebook page &/or following me on Twitter @Jess_Sankiewicz.
6. Winner will be selected at 12:01 a.m. on August 30th via Rafflecopter random selection.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you so much for entering and following! :D