Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm guest posting on Alison Can Read today...

Alison Can Read...so check it out! I completely forgot to mark my calender for the day she told me it would go up. *facepalm* Oh well.

She had a post a little ways back asking for guest posters with "top three" lists. You could pick any topic you wanted for it. The one I chose: "3 Books That I Can't Stop Rereading the Kissing Scenes In." I'm all about great kissing scenes, and the three books I chose are the ones I'll always go back to when I want to read about a meltingly wonderful kiss. Which books did I choose? Click the link and find out! ;)

Which books would YOU choose? Tell me all about it!


XOXO!

~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Great post, Jess! I love kissing scenes! I'm always super happy when I come across a book that has swoony kissing scenes that are different from all the other books. The Boys Next Door was really cute, but I haven't read the others - I've marked them down, though!

    Since I love reading kissing scenes, it kind of puts a lot of pressure on me when writing them. I feel like everything's been done, and I don't want to go too far or make them too sexy when writing YA, you know? It's hard when it's like *hmm what can I say other than soft lips, hands cupping or stroking or grabbing, body tingling.* It's a fun challenge though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I have trouble writing them too. I want to write a kissing scene that someone else would say, "I love this kissing scene!!" to. I figure, as long as I can write a couple good ones, that would make me happy enough. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I haven't read not even one of those. :( I need to get to them. I love a good kissing scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all cute stories, and quite amusing. I hope you can read them! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!