Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday #3 - "Product Of My Own Design" by Trapt


Music Monday is a new feature over at Ramblings of a Daydreamer where we can talk about music. It can be any sort of music thing on your mind--a song or an artist or music you're listening to while reading or writing or anything else music related. Have fun with it! Just link back to Marie so others can join in. ^_^

I've always got music on my mind, so I'll probably be sharing whatever song has been stuck in my head recently. There's always a song stuck in my head. Enjoy!

~*~

Song of the Moment:
"Product Of My Own Design" by Trapt

I've been a fan of Trapt since "Headstrong" arrived on the airwaves. It was the first true rock album I bought. This song is the last one on Someone In Control (their second full length album). The whole album, to me, is amazing. The lyrics throughout are mostly centered on others trying to control you (hence the album title) and trying to break free from it. Those are my FAVORITE kind of lyrics. Other favorites from Someone In Control are "Disconnected (Out Of Touch)", "Stand Up", and "Use Me To Use You". This is one of the albums I listen to while writing.

ENJOY!


~*~




.
Lyrics (chorus):

Your walls of pride are only fencing you in
Your ego's been playing games with your head
You're not the mastermind
I am a product of my own design

.

So what kind of music is on your mind this week? ^_^

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I like this song! I hadn't heard it before. I know OF Trapt and I'm sure I'd recognize more of their songs if I heard them, but can't think of any of the top of my head, you know? Even though only a couple people are participating in Music Monday so far, I love discovering new music. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love finding out about new music too. I really like Kelly Clarkson and I hadn't heard that one you shared until now either. She's got a great voice and great songs! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!