Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update Thursday #81

Welcome to Update Thursday, my own personal meme of sorts where I post an update of the goings on at my blog, with reading and writing. Feel free to borrow the idea from me for your own bookish musings.



~*~
 
Reading...

Books I Finished:


The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery (-Goodreads-)
  Confessions Of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (-Goodreads-)
Books I'm reading:


Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (-Goodreads-)
dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman (-Goodreads-)
City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare (-Goodreads-)


799 of 1026 E.E. Cummings poems finished (5 this week)

~*~
 
Writing...

~ If Only We ~ 35,907 ~
~ Before We Knew ~ 11, 449 ~
~ Whatever This Is ~ outlining ~
~ Under Enchanted Skies ~ 1,550/plotting ~
~ Beyond The Horizon ~ plotting ~
~ So I Thought ~ plotting ~
~ Hold Your Breath ~ plotting ~

The latest = Last night when I did the math to see how many words I did this last week, I was shocked to see that it was 1500. I was like YESSSS!!!!! Improvement. Although when I tried to continue last night I ended up having my head on the desk more than I was trying to write. But, 500 more than the last couple weeks makes me happy. Next goal: 2000 words. I think I can do it. The coming scenes are going to be fun to write. Oooh! And I just remembered another idea for one of the chapters to come soon. *writes note to self in phone*


Until next time!

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Did you enjoy the LM Montgomery book?
    I'll be anxious to hear what you think of City of Bones. I need to get reading to soon. I haven't done much reading all week and it's really putting me behind! I'm almost done with revisions for TGC so I figure I'll take a few days and do nothing but play with Logan and read lol
    I'm glad your word count is increasing! Hopefully each week you can get a little more done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did! It was surprisingly good.

      I have read the first chapter so far (trying to focus on UTNS), and I thought it was very captivating, so I have high hopes. Almost done with your revisions--woot! ;)

      I hope so too! It may be slow going, but I'm getting better at working out my free time every week. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!