Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday #10: "Arrow Through Me" by Wings


Music Monday is a new feature over at Ramblings of a Daydreamer where we can talk about music. It can be any sort of music thing on your mind--a song or an artist or music you're listening to while reading or writing or anything else music related. Have fun with it! Just link back to Marie so others can join in. ^_^

I've always got music on my mind, so I'll probably be sharing whatever song has been stuck in my head recently. There's always a song stuck in my head. Enjoy!
~*~
Song of the Moment: 
"Arrow Through Me" by Wings

Although I'm not a huge Beatles fan, I have adored Paul McCartney and Wings for a long time. Maybe it's because I have a stronger attachment to 70's and 80's music, I don't know. In any case, this song used to get played over and over again. I still remember playing the LP on the record player and every time it finished, I'd go over and move the arm back to play it again. It's such a passionate song.

ENJOY!
~*~



Lyrics (chorus):

Oh baby you couldn't
Have done a worse thing to me
If you'd have taken an arrow
And run it right through me
It could have been
A finer fling
Flying in a righter direction
With no other thing
Featuring but love and affection
Come on get up
Get under way
And bring your love
So what kind of music is on your mind this week? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!