Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.
Stuff from the blog this week:
- Scarlet Read-Along Monday Post about our favorite character.
- I review Confessions Of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett.
- Scarlet Read-Along Quote/Teaser of the week post.
- The 86th Update Thursday is up.
- Scarlet Read-Along Weekly Link Up!
- A few inspirational quotes shared on my writing blog, along with Friday's Letters #6.
In other news elsewhere on the internet..
- Donna Gephart with "6 1/2 Things I Learned From NaNoWriMo".
- Five thoughts on inspired openings on Adventures in YA & Children's Publishing.
- An article on increasing your book's momentum by Laura Carlson on The Bookshelf Muse.
- On YA Highway, how TV and Movies get publishing so, so wrong. It's funny, first thing I thought of was Gossip Girl... lol.
- Interview with NaNoWriMo founder Chris Baty on Terribleminds where he talks writing advice, NaNo, and more.
So, I spent four hours yesterday listing 69 items on eBay. Yes, four hours; and yes, 69 items. I had to do it. My room is not extraordinarily spacious. Well, it's big, but, I own too much stuff. I have come to the conclusion that this means I need to buy a house. Lol. Actually, no, I just need to get rid of things. And over the next couple weeks, that is what shall happen.
After the Scarlet Read-Along, I am going to need a bit of a break. I have barely been able to do any writing or reading this month (partially due to the eBay thing, and the attempt at reorganizing my room, which will not be complete until the eBay stuff has been shipped, also partially due to working 5 days a week instead of 3 like I was at the old job). So... I need a break to get caught up with everything. I will have reviews scheduled the whole month of December, and you'll still get Update Thursday and Sunday Replay (along with a couple of yearly wrap up posts), but that's about it. Instead, I will be working on some 2013 plans.
I took a gander at my 2012 plans and found myself slightly amused. I thought I took on a reasonable amount of reading challenges... which it WOULD have been had I not purchased so many that didn't count toward them. *facepalm* Also, I promised myself I would have my book published by the end of this year. It's not going to happen. I'm a mix of irritated and okay with it. I wish I could have been more dedicated earlier in the year, but, I don't think my draft would be what it is now had I done more of it then.
Back on point... I'm going to spend the first couple weeks in December figuring out what I want to do for 2013. Then I'll be sharing these changes with you middle of the month. Based on the thoughts I've already been having, it's going to be some pretty big changes. But, that's all I'm gonna say! Muahahaha! ^_^
Much love to all!