Thursday, December 13, 2012

Update Thursday #89


Welcome to Update Thursday, my own personal meme of sorts where I post an update of the goings on at my blog, with reading and writing. Feel free to borrow the idea from me for your own bookish musings.

Reading...

Books I Finished:

City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare (-Goodreads-)

Books I'm reading:

 The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (-Goodreads-)
All The Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen (-Goodreads-)
Impossible by Komal Lewis (-Goodreads-)
Among The Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfreund (-Goodreads-)


954 of 1026 E.E. Cummings poems finished (25 this week)

Writing...

~ If Only We ~ 43,052 ~
~ Before We Knew ~ 11, 449 ~
~ Whatever This Is ~ outlining ~
~ Under Enchanted Skies ~ 1,550/plotting ~
~ Beyond The Horizon ~ plotting ~
~ So I Thought ~ plotting ~
~ Hold Your Breath ~ plotting ~

The latest = Another 1000 words down, so many more to go... it's like, the never ending story. Not really. My mind is just everywhere lately. I can't wait for 2013 to get here. I need a change. Maybe I just need the weekend to get here. I haven't had the greatest week so far. I mean, some of it is good, but some of it makes me want to rip my hair out. But, I'm okay, don't worry about me. I'll talk more of it Sunday. Maybe things will chill out by then. Anyhow... the next scene in my novel shouldn't be too hard. I just need a moment to sit down and write it is all.

Until next time!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I hope things have calmed down for you. Yay for another 1,000 words! You're getting there. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll calm down after this next week at work. *crosses fingers* Thanks sweetie! *hugs back*

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!