Friday, January 4, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (1)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished

Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (-Goodreads-)
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky (-Goodreads-)
Currently Reading


Desire by Kailin Gow (-Goodreads-)
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (-Goodreads-)
Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett (-Goodreads-)
Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg (-Goodreads-)
Elixir by Hilary Duff (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 47,752
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

I had my hours increased at work... only an extra hour per day to help out with data entry in the back, so it's not bad. I don't want to work any more than that though. It's already been cutting majorly into my free time and with my new-found desire to do a little bit more with my life, I can't allow it to happen. Not to mention my determination to finish If Only We.

I've been having a good time with my new year projects. I'll have to go into more detail once I get further along in them. I'm so glad I decided to do this! I feel like I have this extra joy in my life because I'm accomplishing fun stuff. ^_^

Oh yeah, and it looks like I'm reading too much at once again... I'm close to finished on two of them, so it really isn't THAT much. I should have those two finished by next week, I'm sure.


Have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I have to confess, I was slightly traumatized when I came to visit yesterday and there was no Update Thursday. I knew you weren't doing it anymore but it was still weird not to have it lol. I meant to do my first update on my writing blog but my computer was frozen most of the day yesterday so I didn't get much done other than writing. Gah! Your work is seriously lucky to have you. I'm glad you're having fun with your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I didn't freak out at the change, lol. :P AH! I hate when computers do dumb stuff like that. I'll have to see if you got an update up yet. :) I can't wait to go into more detail on the projects. I'll probably write out a post on it for either this month or next month.

      Delete
  2. I want to hear your thoughts on Awaken. I've been eyeing that one for ages. Stupid work getting in the way of free time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have the review up on Goodreads soon. It was an interesting story, I'm not sure exactly how to write the review yet. I hear ya on work...

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!