Friday, February 1, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (5)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished

~NOTHING?!?!~


Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg (-Goodreads-)
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (-Goodreads-)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (-Goodreads-) 
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)

Currently Beta Reading
Waiting For The Storm by Marie Landry (-Goodreads-)
Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

What the fail, Jessica? Seriously though. I really was trying to finish a couple of books this week, it just wasn't possible. I blame my car breaking down on me twice (it's fixed now, thank goodness), and the brain being on overload. I have way too many things I need to take care of. WAY TOO MANY. I am going to be spending all of tomorrow getting caught up. And then possibly a Super Bowl Party on Sunday. First time I've gone to one of those in a LONG time.

And now, I shall post and (maybe) log off in a little bit to get to reading...

Have a great weekend!!!


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!