Friday, July 12, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (28)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Precious Things by Stephanie Parent (-Goodreads-)
Currently Reading


Requiem by Lauren Oliver (-Goodreads-)
Hysteria by Megan Miranda (-Goodreads-)
Addicted To You by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Black (-Goodreads-)
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson (-Goodreads-)
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week



The Latest With Me

Whirlwind week as usual! Mostly work and boring stuff around my place. Tomorrow I'll be going to my county's fair, which is located ACROSS THE STREET from me. I know, awesome, RIGHT? I plan on riding as many rides as possible and crossing my fingers I don't get myself sick. I got a little dizzy last year after a couple of them, but that may have been more the heat getting to me than the ride itself. Also, I want cotton candy. Note to self: Don't forget to buy cotton candy. Okay, noted!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I REALLLY want to get my hands on Psych Major Syndrome! I love the cover and synopsis. So glad you are reading Requiem.. that book put my emotions in a roller coaster.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, I've been wanting to dive into Psych Major Syndrome for awhile. I can't wait to see how the Delirium series ends! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!