Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (18): The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we get to let everyone know about what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.


This week I'm waiting on...


It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.

Yeah, so I've been waiting AWHILE to find out what happens next for Mara Dyer. Talk about keeping me on the edge of my seat!!! I'm crossing my fingers that it's not a disappointment like so many other trilogies have been for me. Thinking about this book makes me want to actually reread the first book. <3

The Retribution of Mara Dyer will be released on November 4th 2014.

What are YOU waiting on?

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!