Monday, July 28, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon! Sunday Update! #reviewathon

Write On Review-a-Thon

Hello everybody! I just found out about something AMAZING. It's called the Write On Review-a-thon! It's hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen.

Here's a little check-in post for myself...


~Here's how many I did~


1. No Regrets by Claire Kent ✓ posted to Goodreads
2. Only With You by Lauren Layne ✓ posted to Goodreads
3. Seducing Mr. Right by Katee Robert ✓ posted to Goodreads
4. Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington ✓ posted to Goodreads
5. Melting The Ice by Jaci Burton ✓ posted to Goodreads
6. Tryst by Cambria Hebert ✓ posted to Goodreads
7. Late Call by Emma Hart ✓ posted to Goodreads
8. A Woman Made For Sin by Michele Sinclair ✓ posted to Goodreads
9. Breaking by Claire Kent ✓ posted to Goodreads
10. Undeniable by Ashley Simone ✓ posted to Goodreads


~Unfinished (but that's okay!)~


11. The End of Feeling by Cindy C. Bennett
12. Overexposed by Noelle Adams
13. Relentless by Anna Wells
14. If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones
15. Final Call by Emma Hart


~Ones I formatted and set up~


1. Playing to Win by Jaci Burton ✓
2. Tease by Sophie Jordan ✓
3. Changing His Game by Justine Elvira ✓
4. Slade by Victoria Ashley ✓
5. Seven by Claire Kent ✓
6. Scandalous Summer Nights Novellas ✓
7. A Woman Made For Sin by Michele Sinclair ✓
8. If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones ✓
9. The Other Side of Someday by Carey Heywood ✓
10. Sugar on the Edge by Sawyer Bennett ✓
11. Red Hot Obsessions Novels ✓


Woot! I'm pleased to report that I was able to meet my personal challenge. Ten new reviews written, posted on Goodreads, and scheduled for the blog! Plus, I managed to get some future reviews set up. YAY!


How did your reviewing go this weekend? How many reviews were you able to write?

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you ROCKED the review-a-thon!! ^5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! That's awesome Jessica! I did 13 I think and have them ready to go plus a few non review posts. Great having that motivation to knock them out,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D That's great! It was awesome. I'm so glad I participated! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!