Saturday, August 23, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon! (Take Two!) #reviewathon

Write On Review-a-Thon


Hello everybody! I just found out about something AMAZING. It's called the Write On Review-a-thon! It's hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. You know you're probably in the same boat--behind on reviews--so you should sign up with me here and we can do a nice little review blitz this coming weekend together.

~*~

I'm going to figure out a list of what needs to be done over the next couple days and get it set up for next weekend. GAH! There are so many to do still... hopefully I can get a few of them taken care of. I know I have... 31 books to review... and probably at least 5 new review posts to get set up and formatted. So... I'm excited!

Here's three that are unfinished from the last review-a-thon that I KNOW I will be writing this time around:

1. The End of Feeling by Cindy C. Bennett
2. Overexposed by Noelle Adams
3. If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones



~*~

So, are you going to join me? You totally should! Because... it's the perfect motivational tool to get the reviews done... seriously. JOIN ME TODAY.

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for letting me know about this. Yay for you getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to participate and get a couple reviews written. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!

As of December 15th 2011, this blog is an award free zone. I am unable to keep up with the requirements for them. Thank you for thinking of me though!