Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review: Good with His Hands by Tanya Michaels

Title: Good With His Hands
Author: Tanya Michaels
Published: March 17th 2015
Source: Copy given by author for honest review
Genre: Adult Contemporary
Buy: Amazon ~*~ Barnes & Noble
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Caution: May contain spoilers
The right man for the job

Real estate agent Danica Yates did everything right. She found the right man, waited the right amount of time to get engaged and planned the perfect wedding. Then everything went very, very wrong. Now Dani is left with one unworn bridal gown, one canceled honeymoon and one jerk of an ex-fiancĂ©. The bright side? She can finally make her move on the gorgeous man known only as Hot Architect….

Except that Sean Grayson is actually Hot Architect's Even Hotter Twin Brother. But before Sean can admit his real identity, the chemistry between them takes over, fierce and demanding. He can't refuse her, or turn away from the blinding want that consumes them both. He knows he has to admit the truth …and convince Dani that the wrong brother is definitely the right man!

My Thoughts:

I'm just gonna come right out and say it--I love Blaze books. I know I've said it before, but I'm going to keep saying it every time I read a new one that makes me smile. Good with His Hands was another one of those good books and I'm glad to have read this one by Tanya Michaels.

Dani's dealing with a lot, culminating in the night of what was supposed to be her wedding. So when she decides to finally go after the guy she knows as Hot Architect, it feels like just the thing she needs to get her mind off of what she expected her day to be. But the guy she goes after isn't Hot Architect--he's Hot Architect's twin brother, Sean. Only she doesn't know that yet... and even when she calls Sean by his brother Bryce's name, Sean doesn't come clean right away. When he does after the fact, Dani is upset, and who can blame her? But the chemistry between them is hard to ignore, and Sean isn't about to let go of Dani.

Good with His Hands was a delightful story about forgiveness and moving on. I liked Sean's determination, and how the two of them are together. I wasn't too keen on having an extra POV aside from Dani and Sean included, I still enjoyed the story very much.

My Rating:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this one on my radar. I will have to check it out!

    Great Review!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's hard to go wrong with Harlequin. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!