Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dragging my feet

Let's just say that sums up my life as of late. Don't get me wrong, I love to read... sometimes I love to do other things... like catch up on season 5 of Futurama. (Netflix online rocks.) Sometimes I get obsessed, and time falls away from me. Working full time stinks too when you don't have enough time to read more than a couple pages on your lunch break. Thank goodness for days off because days off = I can stay up late = I can sleep in = I can stay up reading and sleep in! Jessica staying up late reading on days she has to work = very tired Jessica in the morning. I should know... I did that earlier this week. Lol.

Tomorrow you will hear the latest and greatest on Update Thursday #3. Until then, goodnight!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!