Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday #12



Alright! Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. Just go to her page and follow the directions, and you'll be making some new friends!



Q. What do I do when I are not reading?


A: Oh my goodness... I spend my free time writing (either my novel or poetry) and watching TV on DVD marathons. Current obsession (as most of you probably know) is Gossip Girl. Other obsessions include Bones, How I Met Your Mother, and The Big Bang Theory. Oh, and I work full time as a pharmacy technician. Going on 7 years now. Sometimes I do crafty stuff--crocheting and painting and bracelet making. I collect My Little Ponies and Kitty In My Pockets. That's about it. ^_^


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK!I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

~Jessica

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Gossip Girl, but I'll have to wait until the end of September for the new season :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to learn how to crochet, it's harder than I thought! I'm a new follower, here are my hops: http://reading2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hopfollow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, old follower stopping by! Great answer, I love watching TV marathons also! Happy Friday and check out my Follow Friday post on my blog!

    Kristen@suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bones!! I actually do more tv watching during the school year than in the summer. I don't watch tv at all right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bones too. Poetry you should check out this blog. www.lenesledge.blogspot.com. She is host those that write poetry for the month of july check it out. she is seeking those that write poetry also over at www.whatshereads.blogspot.com host a poem in you post each weekend. check it out too. have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina~ I just got into the series, so I'm hoping to get caught up so I can watch them as they air in the fall.

    Anja Kasap~ My mom showed me the basics, anything beyond that is beyond me! Lol. Following back!

    Nikki~ Thanks! I'm following you.

    Kristen~ Thanks for stopping by!

    Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic~ Bones is awesome. ^_^

    Sidne,the BCR~ I'll have to check that out, thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do a lot of crafty stuff too :) And I love The Big Bang Theory!

    Here's my Follow Friday post if you wanna check it out: http://thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-5.html

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I loved My Little Ponies as a kid. My favorite one was the one with the plastic butterfly wings.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taylor~ Yay! Another crochet'er and Big Bang fan!

    Alison Can Read~ Those ponies are so pretty! I don't think I have any of those, but a friend of mine does. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!