Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #9

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

It's where we post about the latest books we've purchased, gotten from the library, or received for review... it doesn't necessarily have to be ones you got in the mail. Although a lot of mine DO come from my mailbox. :)

I'm posting this early since I wasn't able to post anything earlier this morning, just in case the same thing happens again tomorrow..... This week, I decided to purchase 3 books for my Nook. (and downloaded 3 samples... I may or may not purchase them, we'll see)


And they are...




I really enjoyed My Blood Approves. I hope I can get a review written up tonight or tomorrow while I've got it in my mind still. Sometimes books run together. I shouldn't be reading 4 or 5 at once though. I can't help it.

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I've gotta check out the My Blood Approves series. It sounds really good.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books but Safe Landing looks like a good book. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. Happy Reading!
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!