Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow Friday #18



Alright! Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. Just go to their pages and follow the directions, and you'll be making some new friends!


Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?


Oooh my...... Although my paranormal interests started with vampires, and if you asked me a couple years ago I may have answered that... but now, I believe I'd like to see a fairy. Just something about them. :)

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 

Happy Follow Friday!!!

~Jessica

PS: Don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway, details here!

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'd love to see vampires or fairies. Witches too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairies as well!! New follower here :)

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great pick..

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked vampires, though lots of people seem to be going for fairies!


    Happy Friday!
    Shaunna
    Scarlet Letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, not a Unicorn?! I'm surprised :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairies are popular this week. I need to read more books with fairies to appreciate them more, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. People are definitely loving one fairies. New follower. Check me out: http://nicksawatsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fairies are such a great choice!!! I'd love to see them too.

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - FF & Top Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old follower here :)

    I would love for fairies too!

    -Kate
    my FF can be found: http://nomaliciousreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!