Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.
Stuff from the blog this week:
- Music Monday features "We Come Running" by Youngblood Hawke this week!
- I review Untraceable by S.R. Johannes.
- Spread the word about Marie Landry's The Game Changer with me and you could win a great book!
- The 82nd Update Thursday is up.
- I reached my Goodreads book reading goal for the year!
- Friday's Letters #3 is posted to my writing blog.
In other news elsewhere on the internet..
- Learn about the similarities and differences between writing a short story versus writing a novel.
- Second post on Michelle Flick's blog about writing the first draft.
- Are you ready for NaNoWriMo? I may not be participating this year, but I thought you guys might appreciate this post.
- Adventures in YA and Children's Publishing had an amazing post about character development, including this awesome worksheet.
- How to get out of a writing rut according to Veronica Roth.
- Elle Strauss has a post on The Indelibles about the indie author business plan, because it is a business venture to publish your novel.
And.... an LOL of our kitty cat Max who had a striking portrayal to something sinister this week...
I've been a busy little bee. Once I got home from work Friday night, I got back to work on everything else that needed to be done. I have so many things scheduled and/or started for this next month on the blog. With the Scarlet Read-Along, I knew I needed to get ahead there. So every last one of the posts for the event has been started, and all I need to do for them is add in my thoughts. I was also able to go through my online shop and get that organized. It was such a mess. I'm finally getting to my winter clothes too.
Now that a bunch of things are DONE and I feel like I've accomplished something, I am going to relax and hang with a friend today. Then it's back to work tomorrow!
Much love to all!