Thursday, November 8, 2012

Update Thursday #84


Welcome to Update Thursday, my own personal meme of sorts where I post an update of the goings on at my blog, with reading and writing. Feel free to borrow the idea from me for your own bookish musings.

Reading...

Books I Finished:

~None?!~

Books I'm reading:



The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (-Goodreads-)
The Evolution Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (-Goodreads-) 
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (-Goodreads-)
City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare (-Goodreads-)


855 of 1026 E.E. Cummings poems finished (17 this week)

Writing...

~ If Only We ~ 38,747 ~
~ Before We Knew ~ 11, 449 ~
~ Whatever This Is ~ outlining ~
~ Under Enchanted Skies ~ 1,550/plotting ~
~ Beyond The Horizon ~ plotting ~
~ So I Thought ~ plotting ~
~ Hold Your Breath ~ plotting ~

The latest = Okay, I was expecting to have one book read, at least 30 poems read, and 2000 words at the rate I was going Friday and Saturday last week. No such luck. Sunday I visited a friend, then Monday started my new work schedule. Which probably would have been fine for me, except for the fact that #1, I haven't been going to bed at a decent time, and #2, a coworker called off yesterday and I was the only tech available to cover part of her shift... after working my own shift. So I was at work from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM. If I had gotten off at 3:00, I might not have been so tired and I may have been able to do something. When I went to bed last night, I just crashed. *sigh* Anyways, this next week will be better. I'm sure of it. I've got a new plan worked out for my free time that will allow me the ability to get more done. But hey, at least I was able to get more than 1,000 words in, right? Plus, plot out the next 3 chapters. ^_^

Until next time!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Busy week! At least you were able to get some writing done, and plotting's always good. I didn't get any writing done yesterday because I was gone part of the day, then spent the rest of the day doing other stuff, and since some of it was book launch stuff, I figure that's ok...would you believe I still haven't formatted TGC? I need to get it uploaded in a couple days...I'm starting to panic! Plus I need to get my NaNo words done...gah! I also need to do an update on my author blog about my writing since I haven't done Update Thursday the last two weeks. *sugh* lol Have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I was glad to get a little something accomplished. AHH!! You need to get right on that! I want to post that it has been released soon because the world needs to read your book. You're a bit ahead on NaNo, so focus on the formatting and get it uploaded ASAP. Then you can go back to NaNo. And update your author blog. And so on. ;) YOU have a great day too!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Waiting on the Sky looks really good! I haven't seen to many reviews on in so I look forward to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a ton of reviews either, so I am looking forward to reading it and putting one out there for everyone. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!