Friday, January 18, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (3)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett (-Goodreads-)
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (-Goodreads-)
Currently Reading


Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg (-Goodreads-)
Elixir by Hilary Duff (-Goodreads-)
 Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (-Goodreads-)
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 56,728
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
    The Latest With Me

    Busy as usual! Hence the lateness in my getting this post up. I was able to get a little bit done this last week. I am sooo glad it's the weekend though. I'm going out for dinner and drinks with my best friend for the first time since she turned 21.

    CAN'T. WAIT.

    Less than 24 hours away! Woot!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Jessica

    6 comments:

    1. So what did you think of The Last Unicorn? Have you written a review and I just missed it? The movie is so bad I never bothered with the book.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I haven't written the review yet. :) It was weird but inspiring. I'm very curious how the movie is by comparison now.

        Delete
    2. I totally forgot it was this weekend you guys were going out! I hope you have a blast! <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It was quite a blast! :) I really need to get out of the house more often. :P

        Delete
    3. Rapunzel is on my TBR list, can't wait to see what you thought!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It was pretty amazing. My review will be up beginning of February. :)

        Delete

    Thank you for commenting and happy reading!