I've decided to do monthly updates instead of weekly updates here at Thoughts. So here's a racap of the month of May for you.
May was a lot like April post-wise, but like I said before, this summer will be different! I've actually got some plans for the blog to boost it up a little bit. ;)
- Secrets of Seduction by Nicole Jordan
- The Trouble With Honor by Julia London
- Star-Crossed by Luna Lacour
- Fool Me Twice by Meredith Duran
- In Bloom by Katie Delahanty
- The Scoundrel's Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
- The Scoundrel's Seduction (House of Trent #3) by Jennifer Haymore
- Breaking (Escorted #1.5) by Claire Kent
- Heated (Most Wanted #2) by J. Kenner
- The Reunion (Sugar Cay #2) by Jennifer Haymore
- Late Call (Call #1) by Emma Hart
- Just A Kiss (It's In His Kiss #0.5) by Ally Broadfield
- Moments of Julian by Keary Taylor
- Matched to a Billionaire (Happily Ever After, Inc. #1) by Kat Cantrell
- Her Wicked Heart by Ember Casey
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins
- Book Blitz: Moments of Julian by Keary Taylor
- Book Blitz: Desire by P.T. Michelle
- Book Blitz: Chasing Luck by Brinda Berry
- Book Blitz: Tryst by Cambria Hebert #newadult
- A is for Abstinence by Kelly Oram – $100 Book Blast #giveaway
- Not Until Tonight Cover Reveal!
- Stacking the Shelves #25: April Edition
- TEASE by Sophie Jordan Trailer Reveal
- Release Day for my New Adult novella Not Until Tonight! + Giveaway
~*As for me...*~
It was a whirlwind month for me with work and writing and reading. I managed to go out and have some fun with friends. Thank goodness the weather is better so that I can DO STUFF again! I'm glad for June being almost here (in only a few hours). Summer means being able to do even MORE stuff. Not only that, but I'll be attempting to get a lot more writing in so that I can publish the second book in my novella series, This Night, called All This Time (already put it up on Goodreads, don't know the exact date for release yet, but I should know once I have more of the book written out).
OH! And I'm working on some new fun stuff for the blog for the summer. I'm hoping to have a few giveaways and participate in a couple of memes I've been wanting to do for the longest time. So keep an eye out because it's gonna be awesome. ^_^
I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful people who have shared, read, and/or reviewed my book Not Until Tonight! It's been a great week and I have read the absolute sweetest things ever. I seriously couldn't stop grinning the one day and I almost started crying.
You guys are the BEST EVAH.
*hugs and kisses for you all*
Oh, and don't forget! You still have a chance to enter my Release Day Blitz Giveaway where you can win a Prize Pack with chocolate or signed postcards. So, go do that... like right now... because you KNOW you want to... SERIOUSLY. Who doesn't love giveaways and winning? Because if you don't love them, you're crazy.