Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review: No More Mr. Nice Guy by Amy Andrews

Title: No More Mr. Nice Guy
Author: Amy Andrews
Published: September 29th 2014
Source: Copy given by author for honest review
Genre: Adult Contemporary
Buy: Amazon ~*~ Barnes & Noble
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Caution: May contain spoilers
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

He's done playing the nice guy...

Newly single school counselor Josie Butler just made herself a Sexy To-Do list (featuring Bad Boys only). To her mortification, her best friend's gorgeous older brother Mack finds it…and laughs. But when Josie goes looking for some sexy fun, Mack's nice guy side turns all hot bad-assery, and suddenly she's pinned against an alley wall. Hottest. Sex. Ever.

Veterinarian Mack Kennedy can't believe Josie wants to ditch her sweet, girl-next-door lifestyle. Even worse, that she'd consider doing it with anyone but him. When she leaves for London they'll go back to being 'just friends' but until then, he's going to show her just how bad nice guys can be.

And it's the perfect plan, as long as no one finds out... and no one falls in love.

My Thoughts:

Holy whoa and a half! I was super duper stoked to get the opportunity to read this one early, and, guess what? I loved it so much I already pre-ordered, so when this is live on the blog, it will be on my Nook. And THANK GOODNESS, because I adored Josie and Mack.

The premise is promising enough for a thoroughly enjoyable story of two friends turned more. I love it when Mack gets upset with Josie over her determination to look elsewhere to fulfill her desires. His anger explodes into something neither of them expect, and it escalates to more and more. You can just feel the way they care flying off the pages. One of my favorite parts is when her best friend discovers the two of them... reaction of the year, let me tell ya.

No More Mr. Nice Guy is hot stuff rolled into a romantic story. Josie and Mack are perfect for each other, and I couldn't stop reading, or rereading my favorite scenes. Amy Andrews has earned a place in my "to watch for/read more by" list. I just loved every second of this.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!