Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Update at Thoughts


I've decided to do monthly updates instead of weekly updates here at Thoughts. So here's a racap of the month of September for you.


~*Reviews*~


TOTAL: 10


~*Books Finished*~


TOTAL: 11

  • What a Duke Dares (Sons of Sin #3) by Anna Campbell
  • Made for You (The Best Mistake #2) by Lauren Layne
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Love #1) by Mira Lyn Kelly
  • Switch Me On by Jule McBride
  • Stripping the Billionaire (Heirs of Damon #4) by Noelle Adams
  • Billy Joel by Fred Schruers
  • Stranded with the Rancher (Texas Cattleman's Club: After the Storm #1) by Janice Maynard
  • My First, My Last by Lacey Silks
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy by Amy Andrews
  • Oh, Naughty Night! by Leslie Kelly
  • One Song Away by Molli Moran


~*Tours/Blasts/Reveals*~
 




~*Otherwise*~

 
 


~*As for me...*~


Has anything even been happening? All I feel like I do is work and a bunch of other adulting. I didn't sign up for that! Lol.

I did manage to plot out a lot of my blog posts for the next couple months and I'm working on a new method of getting reviews done in a timely manner, so SCORE! there. It isn't really anything special, I just keep my review draft up at all times to remind myself to write the review in a couple days. It's been working! I just finished one, so I have to pull another couple up to work on over the coming days.


And that's about it! I hope everyone's been having a great year!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am with you on all of the adulting. So not nice! Glad you're finding some methods that work for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!