Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Wild Attraction by Emma Hart

Title: Wild Attraction
Author: Emma Hart
Published: August 10th 2014
Source: Purchased
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy: Amazon ~*~ Barnes & Noble
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Caution: May contain spoilers
When I walked into the club, my plan was to finally seduce my ex-boss. But I don't expect him, the man with his dirty British mouth and sexy as sin smirk.

I don't expect the way he takes one look at me and claims me for his own... Or the way he craves control.

Because I crave to give it.

It doesn't matter if something darker lingers in his eyes, or desperation tinges his touch. It doesn't matter if those things nudge at my addictive personality.

The rules are simple:

One night.

One f*ck.

Run.

WILD ATTRACTION is a prequel novella to WILD TEMPTATION. It’s around 10,000 words, and while not necessary to read first, it is advised.

My Thoughts:

After LOVING the Call series by Emma Hart, I knew I needed to get my hands on the Wild series as well. There was no doubt in my mind that it would be amazing. And, it was.

In this little prequel, we get to see how Tyler and Liv meet originally before they discover how connected they are with their mutual friends. Their attraction is immediate, then add on to it his British accent and insane sexiness, and we have a recipe for swooning. And together they are smoking hot!

Wild Attraction was the perfect prequel. It's short, but I can't fault it for that because even short stories have their place when they're done well. This one was amazing. Emma Hart knows how to start a series off with a bang!

My Rating:

2 comments:

  1. Okay so must try her out :D I've seen hers about and think I even have one. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Whichever one you have you must read soon. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!