Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 Summer Romance Challenge -- June 1-Sept 30








Timeline: 1st June 2011 ~ 30th Sept 2011. Only books started on June 1st count towards this challenge.


Details:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. 4 months, 8 books - that's doable, right? Or if you want to push yourself further, double it to 16!!

3. Any book format counts except audiobooks.

4. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.


For more information, please go to the link above. ^_^

If you need further help to decide on which sub-genre to choose check out Wikipedia



You can view my progress HERE.

I am SOOOOO in. I've got a couple books in mind for this, and I'm sure I'll figure out a few more soon. I'm going to read 8 books total. I'd expand it to 16, but there are so many other non-romance books that I'm anxious to read soon, so 8 works best. I'll pick out the books I want to read and post my link to show my progress.

Be sure to join too if you're interested! It should be fun. ^_^

~Jessica

PS: I just noticed I am the 27th participant... and 27 is my number. LOL. That just made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!