Friday, February 15, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (7)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg (-Goodreads-)
Waiting For The Storm by Marie Landry (-Goodreads-)
Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

It's funny, I did NOT realize that I had almost NOTHING scheduled this week. Oh my goodness. Well, I suppose I can put some of the blame on some changes happening in my life. Anywho... things are looking up, I can definitely say that much! So there will be plenty of new things to talk about in the coming months. I still need to talk about #1) all those things I'm supposed to be working on doing this year, and #2) a post on my blog make-over. The latter is LONG overdue.

Have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Your weekly schedule makes my entire year look like a slacker! Pretty Girl - 13 looks really cool. Looking forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I am so behind probably because I overly scheduled things, lol! :P I can't wait to get to it. :)

      Delete
  2. I read a review earlier of Pretty Girl - 13 that made me add it to the list. I'll be curious to see what you think of it.

    Glad to hear things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how good it is. :) Thanks a bunch! :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!