Friday, May 24, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (21)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Edge Of Disaster by A.M. Hargrove (-Goodreads-)
The Authoritative Calvin And Hobbes by Bill Watterson (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram (-Goodreads-)
 Shut Out by Kody Kepplinger (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Hysteria by Megan Miranda (-Goodreads-)
Escape Theory by Margaux Froley (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week
The Latest With Me

AHHHHH!!!! Okay, I'm fine, really. I just feel like going AHHHHH! and making it seem like I'm freaking out over something when I'm really not. Phew! It has been a LONG week and I am sooo sooo sooo glad that it's the weekend AND a three day weekend on top of that. Oh, it will feel so good to just be HOME on Monday. So good. I'll actually get things accomplished this weekend. Dude. It's going to be awesome. :D

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!